Lagoon Is Fun
Website Updates - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: LagoonIsFun.com (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: LagoonIsFun.com Discussion (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Website Updates (/showthread.php?tid=5626)

Website Updates - Willenator - 04-05-2017

The website will receive an update this evening. During that time, the site will be offline. I suspect it will take me no longer than an hour to complete the update.

RE: Website Updates - linearinduction - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 07:37 PM)Willenator Wrote: The website will receive an update this evening. During that time, the site will be offline. I suspect it will take me no longer than an hour to complete the update.
What new features should we anticipate? LagoonisFunVISION? Wait, perhaps the YouTube channel should be renamed that? [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: Website Updates - Willenator - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 08:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: What new features should we anticipate? LagoonisFunVISION? Wait, perhaps the YouTube channel should be renamed that? [WINKING FACE]

No new features. I was attempting to fix the issue with the multiquote not working that has been reported by a couple of people and experienced my myself. I understood it was fixed in the most recent version of the forum software I use, but I'm sill affected by the issue.

Just out of curiosity, is the multiquote feature working for anyone when trying to use the quick reply?

(04-05-2017, 11:27 PM)Willenator Wrote: No new features. I was attempting to fix the issue with the multiquote not working that has been reported by a couple of people and experienced my myself. I understood it was fixed in the most recent version of the forum software I use, but I'm sill affected by the issue.

Just out of curiosity, is the multiquote feature working for anyone when trying to use the quick reply?
Not that I've ever known.

RE: Website Updates - Willenator - 04-05-2017

Ha! I believe I have fixed the issue after tinkering just a little longer. It's working for me now. Hopefully, it is working for everyone else too. Smile

(04-05-2017, 11:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: Ha! I believe I have fixed the issue after tinkering just a little longer. It's working for me now. Hopefully, it is working for everyone else too. Smile

I mainly use Tapatalk, so there is that.

RE: Website Updates - DragonTamer - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 11:27 PM)Willenator Wrote: No new features. I was attempting to fix the issue with the multiquote not working that has been reported by a couple of people and experienced my myself. I understood it was fixed in the most recent version of the forum software I use, but I'm sill affected by the issue.

(04-05-2017, 11:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: Ha! I believe I have fixed the issue after tinkering just a little longer. It's working for me now. Hopefully, it is working for everyone else too. Smile

Seems to be (via Quick Reply, anyway... I'll check via New Reply in a sec & make sure it's still hunky-dory too).

RE: Website Updates - DragonTamer - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 07:37 PM)Willenator Wrote: The website will receive an update this evening. During that time, the site will be offline. I suspect it will take me no longer than an hour to complete the update.

(04-06-2017, 02:14 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Seems to be (via Quick Reply, anyway...  I'll check via New Reply in a sec & make sure it's still hunky-dory too).

...And, seems to be via New Reply, too.

RE: Website Updates - Willenator - 04-06-2017

Good to know!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk