Lagoon Is Fun
Terroride "A Classic Reimagined" - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Lagoon (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Rides (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Terroride "A Classic Reimagined" (/showthread.php?tid=5600)

Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - jetstar2 - 02-27-2017

Long ago a dark force descended on the small town of Farmington, Utah. This force would come to be known as 'the Terror'. The people of Farmington, unsuspecting, went about their days as usual, but on occasion the Terror would find a hapless person and manifest itself to them. The Terror is said to take the form of armies of specters, demons and horrible monstrosities as far as the eye can see. Witnessing the Terror takes such a toll on a person that they lose a part of their very soul. The Terror replaces the missing part of the person's soul with its own evil will. Thousands have been marked by the Terror over the years.

2017 will mark the 50th year that the Terror has dwelt in Farmington. It has been steadily gaining power and is now said to be taking an even more horrifying form. It plans to gather all of those who've witnessed the Terror in the past, reveal its true self to them, and finish what it has begun.

Terroride 2017 - A Half Century of Terror

Terroride

- See you there -

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - DragonTamer - 02-27-2017

I'm assuming that's fanfic, or did I miss some marketing announcement?

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - jetstar2 - 02-27-2017

I'm just doing what Lagoon ought to be doing. I'm hoping they really will make a big deal out of it, and of course we know from these pictures that something is really going on.

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - DragonTamer - 02-27-2017

Don't worry... I'm sure Harold's already working on a plan to get up the courage to ride it. :eyeroll:

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - jetstar2 - 02-28-2017

I hope they put up a new copy of the original mural, or at least a better mural than the current dead trees.

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - DragonTamer - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 12:07 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I hope they put up a new copy of the original mural, or at least a better mural than the current dead trees.

Now *that* would be cool.

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - crooks.mark - 02-28-2017

(02-27-2017, 11:51 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm just doing what Lagoon ought to be doing. I'm hoping they really will make a big deal out of it, and of course we know from these pictures that something is really going on.

Interesting. I can't wait to see what they are up to.

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - Brăden - 02-28-2017

I'm scared.

Should we take bets on how long the line will get this year?

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - Willenator - 02-28-2017

You just had to mention the line. I don't want to think about it.

RE: Terroride 2017 Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration! - A Half Century of Terror! - Spy Hunter - 02-28-2017

You know the line is gonna be insane, betting 30 to 40 minutes.