Lagoon Is Fun
New Food Stands - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Lagoon (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lagoon Discussion (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: New Food Stands (/showthread.php?tid=5509)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

New Food Stands - Willenator - 05-08-2016

Yesterday, I saw on Instagram that Lagoon opened up two new food stands: Swig 'N Sweets and a Funnel Cakes, so I headed out to Lagoon in the evening to check them out myself and snag a photo or two.

The Swig 'N Sweets is on the south end of Pioneer Village just past the restrooms.

Prices vary depending on the size and type of drink. I thought they just had standard prices based on size, but then I noticed they had prices over different groups of mixes. Here is a pic of the sign with the prices.

So, your choice is a regular flavored soda, some crazy mix, or your own mix in. You can also enjoy some cookies.

The Funnel Cakes stand right next to the Cannibal gift shop just outside where the tables are.

It's an odd location to me, but at least it gives us another food option on the north end, which is nice.

RE: New Food Stands - DragonTamer - 05-09-2016

Glad to see a place with fountain drinks up on the north end... little bit more convenient for getting the mugs refilled (especially with the wicked awesome 130th anniversary free-refills-all-year mug). It is a bit odd to me back there, too, considering it's usually an area people are leaving instead of heading into. I think it would make a ton more sense to put it back there if they opened up the fences (especially the one near the cubbies) & just made that a free-flowing midway. The one-way flow back there never made a lick of sense to me, apart from controlling Cannibal's queue, and that can be fixed in much better ways than permanent fencing.

RE: New Food Stands - Willenator - 05-09-2016

Does Honolulu Dogs not do fountain drinks?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

RE: New Food Stands - DragonTamer - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 11:34 AM)Willenator Wrote: Does Honolulu Dogs not do fountain drinks?

Nope, bottled drinks only.

Interesting. I never noticed.

That reminds me that I still need to try Honolulu Dogs.

RE: New Food Stands - linearinduction - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 01:27 PM)Willenator Wrote: Interesting. I never noticed.

That reminds me that I still need to try Honolulu Dogs.

I would be happy to be your guide in that aspect. Jordan liked my tweek Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh? Do tell!

RE: New Food Stands - gregwibert - 05-10-2016

Is that Corey's backside, heading into the Men's bathroom!? Don't ask how I know that. LOL  Laugh

RE: New Food Stands - Brăden - 05-11-2016

Haha! Greg has had his share of run-ins with Corey in the restroom.

RE: New Food Stands - gregwibert - 04-22-2017

The new Navajo Taco / Funnel Cake food stand was open today in Pioneer Village next to Pioneer Photo (a creepy old guy from Pioneer Photo offered to take Shane and my picture. We quickly turned him down... LOL). Employees started serving the GP around 12:30pm. No one in my party ordered food. We also did not take pictures.  Tongue

Talked to Terry in foods a little. He said the new "mystery sky blue building" that used to be Plinko should be open in about 3 weeks. Hint: It will serve a type of dessert.  Rolleyes