Lagoon Is Fun
LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program (/showthread.php?tid=5284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - linearinduction - 05-29-2015

Welcome to the LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Thread! This Thread is for those who are Visiting Lagoon for the First Time or Alone, and would like one of our Friendly LagoonisFun.com Ambassadors to be your Guide and/or Riding Partner! 

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - dbambs - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 08:20 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Welcome to the LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Thread! This Thread is for those who are Visiting Lagoon for the First Time or Alone, and would like one of our Friendly LagoonisFun.com Ambassadors to be your Guide and/or Riding Partner! 
Nice!

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - Struffel - 05-30-2015

Very GREAT!

Will be visiting Oct 23/24

Been their once before in 1996 or 1998 - is that OK to meet an Ambassador in that case as this is so long time go that many of you even not been born...?

I like to go on all Coasters with Single cars each once facing forwards, right, left, backwards where possible and blind and on all coasters with trains additonal middle and back.

We could meet Fr Oct 23. 11:05 at the Greyhound Station (Bus from Denver) or at the Rio Grande Cafe or 15:12 at Greyhound Station or 16:27 at the Bus Stop State Str @ 398 W

I look like this: http://youtu.be/GLBX-Y9YjMw (look around 3:26)

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - Willenator - 07-27-2015

I was contacted on Facebook by Jim, who is the creator of the ElloCoaster website. He plans to be at Lagoon on September 27th (one day after our September potluck) to check out Cannibal and would like to hook up with a few people from the site. I'm planning on going to say hi, but I'm sure he'd like to have some people who can also ride the rides hang out too. I figured this would be perfect for our ambassador program, so we could show him how awesome the park it.

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - Brăden - 07-28-2015

Tell him ello for me.

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - linearinduction - 07-29-2015

That ellocoaster is very well written! It would be fun to meet up with another Coaster nerd again this year. Smile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - Coasters - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 05:44 AM)linearinduction Wrote: That ellocoaster is very well written! It would be fun to meet up with another Coaster nerd again this year. Smile

Is anyone going to meet up with In the Loop. They are on the park today and tomorrow.

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - Willenator - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 05:44 AM)linearinduction Wrote: That ellocoaster is very well written! It would be fun to meet up with another Coaster nerd again this year. Smile

I met him on Ello last year and we talked about Cannibal as it was being built. He was originally planning on coming to Lagoon on Easter until I warned him the coaster wouldn't be open. Glad to see he rescheduled for this year. I believe he is from Canada.

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - CSatellite - 09-11-2015

Hello all! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place; I've been a lurker for a while now and decided to post for the first time. Anyway, I moved out west from the east coast a few months ago, and I'll be visiting Lagoon for the very first time next Saturday and Sunday (the 19th and 20th). I'll be by myself, and I was wondering if anyone going to the park on either of those days would like to accompany me on Jet Star 2 and the ferris wheel (I love getting pictures from ferris wheels). Thanks a lot! If all goes well, I think I'll be making Lagoon my home park.

RE: LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program - linearinduction - 09-11-2015

I have the State Fair. Jordan, Greg, Shane, Braden?